Re: CfC: Approve draft charter for AC review

From: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 14:36:49 +0100
To: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>
CC: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
> Katie Haritos-Shea <mailto:ryladog@gmail.com>
> 12 October 2016 at 13:50
> No.
>
> I could live with what I suggested

Honestly, that sounds like you wish to act unilaterally, or at least
continue this discussion in that mode - and just doesn't help things tbh.

> - gathering the opinion of others who
> will implement this new WCAG in gov, *right now* (next week) as this is
> extremely important.
  Yes, but government does not innovate. We are trying to. AWK has
reached out to several and posted his feedback already FWIW.

I humbly hope we can get over this, but you (we) must join in the spirit
of ascending to a common place of understanding, that
harmonises disparate viewpoints without diluting our goals or rendering
our work ineffectual.

Josh