Re: Re[2]: CfC: Approve draft charter for AC review

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 13:13:30 +0000
To: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>, Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>
CC: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, LĂ©onie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
I could live with what I suggested - gathering the opinion of others who will implement this new WCAG in gov,  *right now* (next week) as this is extremely important.

I would like to see a broader set of these people approached with non-biased language questions, approved by this WG.

Katie,
Do you feel that the questions I asked of the US, Australia, Canada, and Japan were biased? I believe that each responder is fully aware of the situation and was responding to convey what is in their best interest.
AWK