Re: CfC: Approve draft charter for AC review

hmmmm

If AG 3.0  is a combination of   WCAG  UAAG etc.
it would be general    Web Accessibility Guidelines — wouldn't it?    (  WAG 3.0 )

But maybe we should conceive the baby before we name it…

RE  Push for shorter turn around W3C standards…
 > what is true for technical standards may not be true or logical for guidelines like these.
> if it is not right to go faster - -no amount of pressure should cause us to do the wrong thing.
  - no amount of pressure would cause you to consummate a pregnancy at 4 months if you had a choice to go full term
> pressure is good - to keep us on our toes and not lallygagging .  But we should not ship something before it is ready…  and WAG 3.0 needs to be much more than an update to WCAG.   We REALLY need to rethink accessibility to be able to address what is coming or we will be creating improved tubes in a transistor world.

best

gregg