Re: charter update with two year cycle

Wilco,

I see success in your future. What a welcome voice of reason, willing and
driving to a compromise - while knowing you do not have all the facts.

That type on even-handed respectful approach, is not only what lead to the
success of WCAG 1 and 2,  but was only possible because of the kind of
leadership that fostered consensus.

Honestly, I have been struggling so hard. This working group over the years
has been filled with amazing people who all worked respectfully towards a
common goal, while we all learned so much - and in reality accomplished
something amazing.

For the first time in 16 years, I feel like walking away.  This group,
which has felt like home to me, has changed, and has not been the
open-armed welcoming place, where all were *heard* and appreciated for
their own perspective and experience.

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545