Re: charter update with two year cycle

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 07:20:13 +0000
To: Gregg Vanderheiden <gregg@raisingthefloor.org>
CC: GLWAI Guidelines WG org <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
> look at 508.   How long was it between its revisions... it took more than half a decade to make the change.
In my mind that is an argument /not/ to consider Section 508 as a timing to align with, we would never get anything done!
For regulators on that sort of timeline, they can ignore the dot releases and wait for 3.0.

> Give David Capozzi a call and talk to him.    If what he says agrees with my comments - the good for me.   If it differs from what I said - believe him.
He sounds like a good person to tally to, perhaps more appropriate for someone like a chair? (Or at least someone without the soporific allergy I seem to have ;-)
Cheers,
Alastair