Re: WCAG WG minutes

From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 13:48:27 -0400
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Small amendment to minutes.... it says I said "I agree that a 2 year cycle
is reasonable."

What I said is that I agree with Katie and Bruce's view that a 2 year cycle
is problematic, at lease under our current model (Principles, Guidelines,
SCs, and Techniques)...

I'd rather see a 4-5 year cycle for Success Criteria (Normative Work) and a
tight 6 month cycle of techniques updates that hang off of our stable SCs
which are updated every 4-5 years. Some of that rapid cycle technique work
could be supported by EO.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902

LinkedIn

twitter.com/davidmacd

*  Adapting the web to all users*

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 12:38 PM, Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com> wrote:

> Howdy everyone,
>
> The minutes for today's meeting can be found at:
> https://www.w3.org/2016/10/04-wai-wcag-minutes.html
>
> --
> *Wilco Fiers* - Senior Accessibility Engineer

deque_logo_180p.gif
(image/gif attachment: deque_logo_180p.gif)