Re: WCAG WG minutes

Small amendment to minutes.... it says I said "I agree that a 2 year cycle
is reasonable."

What I said is that I agree with Katie and Bruce's view that a 2 year cycle
is problematic, at lease under our current model (Principles, Guidelines,
SCs, and Techniques)...

I'd rather see a 4-5 year cycle for Success Criteria (Normative Work) and a
tight 6 month cycle of techniques updates that hang off of our stable SCs
which are updated every 4-5 years. Some of that rapid cycle technique work
could be supported by EO.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*