Re: CfC: Checklist for Proposals

looks good

one suggested change

If making changes to an existing SC it often involves both adding and deleting words.  This can be very difficult to read when done.
one suggestion was to include BOTH —  the original SC without edits  and  -- the final one without markup —  in addition to the one marked up changes  (probably presented in this order)
New one with changes marked up
Clean version of new SC
Clean version of original SC

That will make it much easier for everyone — including, I suspect, screen reader users.

gregg