Re: Parallax and vestibular disorders

I got a little too specific on that sup-pixel example. What I meant is that
the seizures SC just may be too narrow, and there might be a way to pull
back and say that configurations that cause seizures or extreme discomfort
(well defined of course) should not appear in web pages. The cases could
change as the technology changes.

Wayne