Re: University of Illinois automated tool WCAG failures

Given the group conscience decision regard the proposed failure documented
in #173, being bumped to the 2.1 suite of documents,
https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues/173

In the interest of not spending group time replaying that decision process,
I feel it more prudent to introduce this group of aria failures in 2.1,
which is the decision for #173

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*