Re: University of Illinois automated tool WCAG failures

> On Jul 6, 2016, at 2:20 PM, David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> From that analysis I identified 24 failure techniques that I think we could consider for WCAG 2.1 which address current WCAG 2 failures. I set up a WIKI here.

 they are failures of 2.0  - they would are documented as failures there - not for 2.1.

If 2.1 is a guideline— it would contain no failures.  Failures are just “common things that people do that would fail an SC”.

if it is a failure of 2.0 it would be documented there.

if it is not a failure of 2.0 but a failure of 2.1 - it would be documented in the techniques and failures of 2.1

—— or did you mean something else?

gregg