Re: Jonathan's concern: Zoom in responsive drops content

Hi Alastair

you can write it up in the WIKI where the proposal is if you want...

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Possible_wording_from_Jason/David_for_LVTF_re:_zoom_without_horizontal_scroll

You could out it in the background section under a heading of your
choosing...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*