RE: Jonathan's concern: Zoom in responsive drops content

[Jason] I sought to cover this in the note attached to my proposal as sent to the list earlier today.

> Basically, the same thinking behind the conforming alternate version wording
> (even though we're not saying that a different layout triggered by RWD is an
> alternate version, I do think the wording here can be
> borrowed): "[...] does not need to be matched page for page with the original
> (e.g., [...] may consist of multiple pages)."

[Jason] Let's try the following.
Note: If text is resized, the presentation of the Web page may change in such a way that some content or functionality is available only indirectly by traversing links to other pages or by interacting with user interface controls. This circumstance however does not result in any loss of content or functionality.

Thank you for your compliance.