Re: Jonathan's concern: Zoom in responsive drops content

I think we need to keep in mind the following scenario:
a website provides only a desktop version which is accessible (albeit not
ideal) for mobile viewers (has horizontal scroll which is currently legal)
that website provides absolutely not mobile version
Clearly, this is legal. No requirement currently exists to have a mobile or
responsive view.
So, the website which does provide a mobile (albeit limited functionality)
view cannot possibly be in violation of wcag 2, for he is no worse than
those who do not provide any alternative view whatsoever