Re: Change in focus for WCAG2.next workshop

Hi Sarah

I think it is very worthwhile to brainstorm... I can only speak for myself,
but I'm not *only *concerned about "taking what we know and shaping  it
into proposed options"... I was not at the last meeting so I'm not sure of
how it went... I think free thought is a good thing, and it should also
include current and previous thought...