Re: How to proceed on WCAG 2.next: design thinking exercise

Hi David (and anyone else who would like to join us on Friday).  Here are
the dial-in details:

Fri, Mar 18, 2016
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM Central Daylight Time
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM UK Time
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Israel Time

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/380705429

*You can also dial in using your phone.*
United States : +1 (408) 650-3123

We will also be using the IRC channel #WCAGnext

Current work can be found at:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Main_Page/DesigningWCAG2.next

--
John Foliot