RE: How to proceed on WCAG 2.next: design thinking exercise

From: John Foliot [mailto:john.foliot@deque.com]
Sent: 08 March 2016 09:40

“For those of you who were unable to attend the WG call today, or struggle with picking apart the minutes, a few of us (Sarah Horton, Alastair Campbell, David MacDonald) have agreed to get together and go through a design thinking exercise, with a goal of bringing forward some possible models for whatever WCAG 2.next should look like forward to the larger WG.”

I don’t have time to participate, but want to add my support for this activity. Looking at the different models seems like a good thing to do.

Léonie.

@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem.