Re[2]: Color Contrast (was RE: Coming to a decision on 2.2 - which has long since been lost in this thread)

Paul said:
>I’d also like to see contrast requirements for focus outlines, another
>current WCAG loophole.
Why do you consider it a loophole? Is it not understood that for focus
indicators need to satisfy colour contrast/luminosity ratios?

At least, anyone who is seriously trying to satisfy WCAG SC here should
understand that to meet the requirements for the focus indicator, the
criteria to satisfy would be the same.

Thanks

Josh