From: Alastair Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 1:06 PM
To: ALAN SMITH; 'GLWAI Guidelines WG org'
Subject: Re: Coming to a decision on 2.2

Hi Alan,

To be honest I copied the current wording and chopped a couple of bits out ;-)

You’re suggest would make for a very long heading (which is quite long as it is), are you sure the paragraph underneath doesn’t explain it well enough? I took the text out of a structured format, perhaps you didn’t notice it was a heading?

Kind regards,

-Alastair

From: ALAN SMITH

I should have added the following in bold and underlined.

2.2 Ensure that web pages which conform to WCAG 2.0 with an extension also conform to WCAG 2.0 if the extension dependent code/feature is not part of the review.

Alan