Re: Question #2 on 4.1.1 Parsing - what it covers - ARIA? and How? - and SVG

*checked with http://validator.w3.org/nu/#textarea
<http://validator.w3.org/nu/#textarea>*

*Error*: Attribute rol not allowed on element div
<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/single-page.html#the-div-element>
at this point.

*Error*: Bad value navigaton for attribute role on element div
<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/single-page.html#the-div-element>
.

--

Regards