Re: Question #2 on 4.1.1 Parsing - what it covers - ARIA? and How? - and SVG

thanks Alastair, I looked back on what i wrote here
https://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/2015/11/wcag-2-0-parsing-criterion-is-a-pita/#further

and indeed I don't/didn't consider mispelled attributes of any kind as a
WCAG 2.0 parsing error, but they are a HTML conformance error. But
duplicate attributes and attributes without any whitepsace are.

--

Regards

SteveF
Current Standards Work @W3C