Re: Issue 80 and F3

Mike,
this is the document I normally point people to
https://developer.yahoo.com/blogs/ydn/techniques-high-contrast-friendly-icons-153038779.html

Regards,
James

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood Cty, CA 94065