Re: Thoughts on pull request?

Somewhat sad to see that the story of Hansel & Gretel has been lost over
time - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breadcrumb_(navigation)

The context of 'location' or 'current location' will alter how someone
comprehends the word. Cell phones frequently ask someone if they want to
share their location. On the other hand the concept of location within an
application is not as common. Ask someone where they are in an application
and it is likely they will tell you what page they are on but not how they
got there. Googling location or current location provides no clear
assistance but doing the same with breadcrumb does.

--
Regards,
Kurt Mattes