From: Gregg Vanderheiden [mailto:gregg@raisingthefloor.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:28 PM
To: Patrick H. Lauke
Cc: GLWAI Guidelines WG org; public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Principle 4 - Robust (was Re: Help needed with numbering success criteria for WCAG 2.1)

Ah very good

that would definitely be a barrier to someone whose computer is locked / mounted in one position or another

Ok — so you are thinking of an SC that requires pages to be viewable without requiring the user to rotate their screens in on format or another?
Sounds like a good - and new - and testable one.

anyone see a hole in this?

gregg