Re: Headings and ARIA substitutes

I agree with you James, that other visual cues can be provided in 2.4.6,
and we should capture it in a perhaps more generic fashion than just text
size. Maybe as a list of possibilities?

Headings are distinguished visually by one or more of the following:

-Text size
-Text weight
-Line spacing
-Border
-Dedicated font type (risky unless in combination)
-Capitalization (Kind of weak)
-(Not colour or background colour alone, unless there are other indicators
such as border)

Of course all headings need heading markup as required in 1.3.1
Note: I don't fail unmarked heading <p class=bigBold">  in 4.1.2 because I
think that SC is more for custom built widgets, as per the description in
the Understanding

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*