Re: New SC relating to notifications of content change (was Re: Some thinking around the orientation discussion)

David,
Programmatic notification: Not needed IMO.
Error messages too are notifications and a change in content. SC 3.3.1
only requires they are described and are in text. Then, if the
messages indicate relationship via presentation, SC 1.3.1 kicks in.
This will apply to all similar changes in content.
BTW, consider a  carousel: are we limited by the current set of SCs
while evaluating accessibility?
Thanks,
Sailesh