Re: Changing definition of "Large text" to use px rather than pt

I did make a mistake.  I used dpi instead of resolution. DPI would do it
for absolute size, but monitor resolution doesn't.

I will make constructions to test the parameters you suggest.

As we finish our style picker this summer we will include a method to enter
the monitor size. Calculating an absolute font size from monitor size and
resolution is not too difficult.  Most monitors are very close to 30/60/90
triangles relative to the diagonal.

Wayne