From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com<mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com>>
Date: Friday, December 4, 2015 at 09:58
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org<mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>>
Subject: CfC on Issue 102

CALL FOR CONSENSUS – ends Tuesday December 9 at 10am Boston time.

Issue 102 has been discussed and we believe that there is a consensus that while the described issue is a problem for users it is not specific to users with disabilities and as a result WCAG 2.0 does not cover it.

The proposed response is here: https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues/102#issuecomment-161801841

If you have new concerns that haven’t been already addressed that should make the WG reconsider this decision, please respond to this call before the CfC deadline.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility