Re: Diagram of WCAG Extension integration into WCAG (Proposal)

I've taken the feedback and created another diagram that may be clearer.
I've tried to simplify it, particularly reducing the complexity of the
errors.

http://davidmacd.com/blog/WCAG-extension-proposed-integration-into-WCAG.html

Cheers,

David MacDonald