Re: WCAG Extensions and Rationale (was Legal Settlement Agreements that Reference WCAG)

Hi Laura--

This is very helpful list and it would be great to have it available, even on a site other than the W3C.

Are you (or anyone else on the list) aware of lawsuits or settlements related to accessibility of corporate intranets or internal software? I have found a couple of cases for failure under ADA's reasonable accommodation (when people sued for wrongful termination based on inability to use inaccessible software), but nothing citing WCAG 2.0. I am not including University lawsuits, like Penn State, since that is a different issue (Title II).

Thanks!

Mike