How do I take a Github Issue? (was Re: WCAG Agenda 7th July 2015)

Hello everyone,

How do I take a Github Issue?

I'd like to work on #105 but can't figure out a way to assign it to myself.

I am logged in to Github but the "Assignee" link along with the
"Labels", "Milestone", and "Notifications" links are grayed out for me
on:
https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues/105

Do I need special permissions or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--