From: Gregg Vanderheiden [mailto:gregg@raisingthefloor.org]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 11:39 AM
To: Jonathan Avila
Cc: Mike Elledge; GLWAI Guidelines WG org
Subject: Re: Enabling Zoom on Mobile Devices

On Jan 16, 2015, at 8:33 AM, Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com<mailto:jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>> wrote:

G142 says that IE6 can’t be used to meet the sufficient technique

Hi Jonathan,

Where do you see this?
A technique has no ability to say that something does not conform.   If it did it would need to be fixed.

I just went to the techniques doc to see if the needed fixing — but I don’t see anything like that there.
Where did you see it?

here is the link to G142
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-TECHS/G142.html

(perhaps you are looking at an old copy of the techniques doc?)

thanks

Gregg