Re: web site giving me abuse messge

The link in the error message provides the explanation.

Normally this affects people at large corporations behind a shared IP
address. It can affect people whose ISPs aggregate IP addresses as well,
which is what I expect is happening for you. Unfortunately there's not
much we or you can do in that case. Maybe ask your ISP for a different
IP, or use a proxy. I have complained repeatedly to the systems people
about the issues this causes for legitimate users, but there is a real
problem with bots peppering the W3C server, so they have not budged on
this policy.

Michael