RE: New Wiki Page: Scribing Commands and Related Info

Gregory's sheet: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2008AprJun/0114.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Carlson [mailto:laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 12:21 PM
To: WCAG WG
Subject: New Wiki Page: Scribing Commands and Related Info

Hello Everyone,

Since I am new to scribing, I drafted a Wiki page "Scribing Commands and Related Info" to have this information readily available. It is
at:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribing_Commands_and_Related_Info

Other new WCAG participants may find it useful. And veterans, please do edit at will to improve it.

Although I seem to recall Gregory Rosmaita had authored something similar and much more detailed a few years ago in another working group, I couldn't locate it. If anyone has that link please add it.

Thanks a million.

Best Regards,
Laura

--