New Wiki Page: Scribing Commands and Related Info

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:21:12 -0500
To: WCAG WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hello Everyone,

Since I am new to scribing, I drafted a Wiki page "Scribing Commands
and Related Info" to have this information readily available. It is
at:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribing_Commands_and_Related_Info

Other new WCAG participants may find it useful. And veterans, please
do edit at will to improve it.

Although I seem to recall Gregory Rosmaita had authored something
similar and much more detailed a few years ago in another working
group, I couldn't locate it. If anyone has that link please add it.

Thanks a million.

Best Regards,
Laura

--