Re: FW: WCAG2ICT... where's that "additional guidance" for PDF?

PS I think also we need to make it abundantly clear that the WCAG2ICT is
simply a document that examines how WCAG may apply to software and
documents.

It simply confirms that almost every one of the WCAG Success Criteria
applies to PDF, which makes sense since WCAG was written to apply to PDF.

Duff is pointing to the small number of comments. I think it is a good
thing that we didn't get much opposition. That means we were successful.
There were 1200 comments on the 2006 draft of WCAG, and in 2008 there was
not one formal objection, not even from those now on the PDF/UA committee,
who new WCAG applied to PDF.

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*