Re: Git hub items

From: Marc Johlic <johlic@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:31:07 -0400
To: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Josh,

I believe Issue 90 regarding ARIA2 is ready to be surveyed:
https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues/90

It was pushed to the wrong branch but the code / fix is all in there for
people to review.

Thanks,
Marc

Marc Johlic | +1-720-342-5598 | johlic@us.ibm.com
Accessibility Consultant - Web, Mobile, & Multimedia | IBM Accessibility |
IBM Research