Re: WCAG Agenda April 7 2015

A couple of things come to mind for discussion. Are the extensions meant to be additions to WCAG 2.0 for specific contexts? Or are there instances where they might override WCAG 2.0 given a particular context?
By definition WCAG 2.0 is supposed to be flexible enough to apply to different platforms, devices and languages (no longer HTML-centric) on the web, but once we apply it outside of the usual context, for example, in automotive interiors or on something like Google glass, are all bets off? I like the idea of extensions being supplementary, but I think we have to be careful to avoid offering them as reinterpretations of existing WCAG criteria. Otherwise we will cause confusion as well as weaken the authority of WCAG 2.0.

I think we also want to avoid re-writing WCAG every time a new use case appears. :^)

Mike