Re: Mild lament - the WG web page...

Sorry, I have a real blind spot about updating the home page. I always
forget to update it, partly because every time a date is changed it
needs updating, and it's a real chore. I'll try to think of a better
system for making sure it auto updates. Anyway, for now I updated it to
the recent drafts. Michael