Re: Agenda HTML5 & ARIA WCAG Techniques TF - Jan 23, 20143

Loretta,
Being on several WCs is spreading my time too thin. I will be focusing on the efforts with the Mobile Accessibility WC going forward and will only be able to join this call from time to time on a sporadic basis. I hope this will not adversely affect your efforts Regards. Alan

Sent from my iPhone