Re: [html-techs-tf] caption vs alt

Ramón Corominas wrote:
> The problem with sufficient techniques that have no accessibility
> support is that developers rely on them anyway,

Generally techniques that have little to no support would be classed as
'advisory' - with this one - as it is likely one of the new wave of
sufficient techniques we need to ensure that the samples we give are as
robust as possible, or indeed as likely to be very soon.

Technologies always change, so we need to try to future proof our
techniques - as well as ensuring they work.

A balancing act I know.

Josh