Re: [html-techs-tf] F87 and F89 edit proposals

Please submit your comments on the survey when it is created. This mail
was to task force members to let them know that there were 2 techniques
which, while we had agreed on a path, they had not had a chance to review.
I wanted to ensure Task Force members who do not normally respond to
WCAG technique surveys had a chance to add their comments.

Regards,
James