Re: F24 - contrast

Firefox and ie (and perhaps others) allow the user to override css colors
AND bg images - so does that mean that to fulfill the criterion an author
would simply have to use a technology which works in modern browsers? (even
if the css colors failed the contrast ratio) - essentially saying that we
don't have to check contrast on web pages anymore