Re: UNS: RE: UNS: WCAG considering amending F65 to NOT fail missing ALT text if title or aria-label is present

Hello, all,

Marco: CSS background images that convey information fail SC 1.1.1
according to Failure F3, so I would not consider a technique that allows
(or even promotes) another failure.

Regards,
Ramón.