Re: [html-techs-tf] Meeting cancelled today - HTML5 & ARIA Techniques TF

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 13:56:01 -0700
To: "w3c-wai-pf@w3.org Formats" <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Since we didn't meet, please take a look at the techniques that are not yet
ready for the TF to review:

  http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Techniques/ARIA#Handle_Feedback
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Techniques/ARIA#Needed_for_first_pass

People who have work items include: Detlev, David, James, Marc, Paul

If anyone else can jump in and help, it would be appreciated.