RE: Welcome to the WCAG working group

Dear All,
Thank you for warm welcoming :)

My story in short:

	For last four years I have worked in Opera Software as operator
compliance engineer. I was working there very close with many w3c
specifications supported by Opera, my expert area is/was Widgets and CSS.
Three months ago I joined Samsung Electronics in Poland and I get
opportunity to cooperate with w3c closer. I choose WAI and WCAG in
particular due to personal reasons. First reason is that my beloved aunt is
blind and I know from experience how this is difficult for her to keep up
while most available technologies on the market does not support people with
disabilities. Second one is I love internet :) and I believe we should not
exclude peoples just because they are impaired, they should also be able to
access content on internet as anyone else.

How I would like to contribute to our work:

	I would like to participate in HTML5 Techniques for WCAG 2.0 Task
Force :) I've already put my 2 cents in HTML5 image longdesc spec and I
would like to involve even more now when I'm a member of both teams (WCAG
and PFWG). I'm very interested in HTML5 and I believe I can be valuable
asset for this group.

Best regards,
Marta Pawlowska