Re: [html-techs-tf] Minutes from July 23, 2012

Does anyone have a concern over using examples that do not implement native
semantic html? For instance, the example at hand uses images as buttons,
when it could easily have used image buttons instead. Sure, it is good to
know that this can be done when there is a need for it, hence the value of
these examples, but for us, is there a danger that integrating these
examples into wcag will lend the impression that this is a best practice,
when it is actually not? Or, perhaps a clear note on the issue indicating
that aria is reserved for situations when native html is not possible would
suffice.
 What say you