Re: AW: link text 2.4.4

I don't have a really good answer for that one other than to say that the
techniques are not normative, but it looks like text and not title may very
well be required. I think we should bring this up as a discussion in a
group meeting and come to a clear decision. As soon as the edit draft is
approved and out of the way, I will suggest this as a topic.