Re: link text 2.4.4

So, since according to
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/NOTE-WCAG20-TECHS-20101014/H91 the name for an
anchor tag can be in the title attribute, my example would not violate wcag.
With regard to the point Detlev made about custom stylesheets or schemes,
is this a violation or a best practice?
Jon: the example I have is actually a link, but your point is well taken,
and the link-cancel issue is becoming a widely used practice.