Re: Please send agenda items by end-of-day Tuesday

Jon,

We haven't really gotten going with ARIA or HTML5 techniques (and I'd
really like to get the current update wrapped up before we dive in too
deep).

We need a specific proposal or discussion topic to add to a survey, since
we are so far-flung and because holding unstructured discussions via
teleconference tends to be difficult.

If you could draft some specific questions or proposals, I can put them on
a survey.

Thanks, Loretta