Re: 3.2.4 Consistent Identification Technique

Sorry, updating our Editor's versions of the documents is running behind.

We decided to revise this section of the document last week, and David took
an action item to draft the technique "Using labels, names, and text
alternatives consistently for content that has the same functionality"

http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2008/09/25-wai-wcag-minutes.html#item11